Madi Davis started using pornography when she was 13 after coming across images on social media. In this interview, Madi shares her journey of recovery, repentance and accessing the infinite power of Jesus Christ’s atonement.
- Follow Madi on Instagram: @sistersonthefrontlines
- Listen to Madi’s new podcast: Sisters on the Frontlines
- Join Brooke Snow’s The Creation Coach School and get Darla’s bonuses
- Join the Spiritually Minded Women email list and get access to my FREE resource library: spirituallymindedwomen.com/prayerjournal/
- Follow Spiritually Minded Women on Instagram: @spirituallymindedwomen
- Watch the podcast on YouTube: Spiritually Minded Women channel
Bonus #1 - 5 Things I Wish I Had Known Before I Did The Creation Coach School
I’ve gone through The Creation Coach School twice and I’ve learned some great things along the way. These five things will help you stay organized, save you time and get the most out of your participation in The Creation Coach School.
Bonus #2 - Be Part of My Accountability Group
This year Brooke is not offering accountability groups as part of her program, but if you use my link above, you and your buddy can be part of my accountability group for free.
I worked for Brooke last year as an accountability coach and meeting with an accountability group is a great way for you to ask questions, connect with other participants and learn how to apply the lessons you are learning from Brooke.
My accountability group will meet at least once a month over Zoom and sessions will be recorded and shared with you if you can’t make it live.