This is the second episode in a five part series about the doctrine of Christ. In this episode I’m sharing about repentance. Listen to hear how repentance is turning and how you can go beyond being like Christ to allowing Him to live in you.
- Purchase my Deseret Book Seek Course: How to Prepare Your Teen for a Lifetime of Spiritual Growth
- Schedule a free coaching session with me to learn more about how to use both the redeeming and enabling power of Christ’s atonement to partner with God and co-create the life you desire.
Talks, Podcasts and Books
- Christ Healing at the Pool of Bethesda by Carl Bloch
- Listen to another Spiritually Minded Women episode on Repentance from 2020
- “Repent … That I May Heal You.” – Elder Neil L. Andersen, October 2009 general conference
- Take the Holy Spirit as Your Guide – Elder Larry Y. Wilson, April 2018 general conference
- Point of Safe Return – Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf, April 2007 general conference
- “In the Strength of the Lord” – Elder David A. Bednar, October 23, 2001, BYU Speeches
- First Principles and Ordinances by Samuel M. Brown