Ceri Payne was very content raising three teen daughters and working from home as a special education teacher, but everything changed when she and her husband were asked to facilitate a self-reliance class. During the class, Ceri realized she had desires for her life she had never uncovered before. In this interview, Ceri shares how a series of promptings helped her make major shifts in her career and learn how paying attention to her desires was a way to co-create with God and see blessings for things she wasn’t even aware she needed.
What do you desire? As Ceri shared, all you have to do is desire. You don’t need to know the outcome. What is the next step in pursuing something you desire? Write your next step down.
President Dallin H. Oaks has said, “Revelation to the children of God comes when they are on the move.” What can you do to take action on the next step of your desire? Remember, you don’t have to know everything, you just have to know the next step and then listen for the personal revelation for the step after that.
Ceri pointed out that when we listen to our desires and move forward we will not only help ourselves but others. Write down all the people you could potentially help if you pay attention to and act on your desires and develop your talents.
- Follow Ceri on Instagram: @ceripaynecoaching
- Visit Ceri’s website: organized life.coach
- Listen to the past episode Darla mentioned with Susan W. Madsen: Why Doing What God Tells You To Do Will Help You Lead Out
- Join the Spiritually Minded Women email list and get access to my FREE resource library: spirituallymindedwomen.com/prayerjournal/
- Follow Spiritually Minded Women on Instagram: @spirituallymindedwomen
- Watch the podcast on YouTube: Spiritually Minded Women channel